If vehicles are impounded by the City of East St. Louis designated tow firms, the vehicles are subject to a vehicle reclamation tow-in release fee. The tow-in release fee is a separate fee from the tow company’s storage fee.
- The vehicle owner, operator, or legally entitled person is responsible for the costs of applicable removal, and storage prior to redemption of the vehicle
- Upon delivery, you must show a written release from the police department
- No vehicle should be released until the tow release charges have been paid
- Must show proof of ownership or other entitlement upon payment
All vehicle reclamation tow-in release fees can be paid at the City of East St. Louis Police Department desk.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Vehicle Reclamations, you may contact:
- Captain Bobby Cole
- Captain Vincent Anderson
- Desk Sergeant Phone: 618-482-6796